Tuesday 19 February 2013

Introducing Wicked Wednesdays

Every Wednesday I will post an article on something that has proven to be wickedly bad for your health. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all about adding the good stuff in before taking out the bad stuff like the Raw Food guru David Wolfe suggests in my favourite documentary:

                              


But I've noticed in my journey that many people think they are adding in the good stuff when it really isn't the good stuff! There are so many myths out there with hundreds of dietary theories that battle it out on a daily basis. I want to help bury those myths because we all deserve to know what's really healthy for us!

I'm a big advocate for bio-individuality, which explains that our dietary and life needs are unique - one person's poison may be another persons elixir. I'll do my best to write about the common wicked deeds that affect the majority of people.

So tell me, what myths have you heard about and want to know if they are really myths or actually true!? What do you consider to be wicked? What have you found that contributes to your ill health?

Comment below!

Ps - If you love the message from David Wolfe, you'll love my Friday posts! Stay tuned!

1 comment: