Tuesday 19 February 2013

Health History Consults at Surfcoast Wholefoods!

If you: live in or near Geelong, the Bellarine Peninsula and the Surfcoast, Victoria, Australia and are overweight, unhealthy, unhappy, chronically unwell or on a cocktail of long term medication and really want your life to improve, then you might want to take up my offer...

From Friday 1st March, I will be offering FREE health history consultations at Surfcoast Wholefoods, Torquay, Australia! 

Visit www.surfcoastwholefoods.com.au for more information on their great store. Even better, pop by and get yourself an acai bowl for breakfast one morning. You'll thank me later!

Please, send me an email if you are curious. A conversation could really change your life.




Never fear for those who don't live nearby, contact me and we can arrange a virtual session :)

No comments:

Post a Comment