Thursday 21 February 2013

Introducing Flourishing Fridays

Every Wednesday you'll hear about something wicked that you should avoid. I don't want to scare you into deprivation, turn you into a calorie counting machine throwing out everything in a box and eat carrot sticks for the rest of your life. How boring is that?! Not to mention unhealthy. So I'm going to end the week on a good note. Because the weekends tomorrow right? And you might just have a bit of time to head to the shop, buy something healthy and cook it up, right? One can hope..


So, let's get a little excited, hell get as enthusiastic as you can! Because FLOURISHING FRIDAYS is starting next week! Yeah!

Sorry, getting a bit carried away.

I just love ADDING goodness to my life. It made my whole journey of becoming healthier much easier. If I just focus on adding more good stuff, I don't feel so deprived. And it works, it really works!

Every Friday I will explore in detail something super amazing and super healthy for you. I'll even throw in a recipe or two. Maybe even a few tips. Anything that might help you add it to your life.
Become a Superfoodhuman!
Picture from http://healthcage.com/top-5-nutritiou s-superfoods-to-boost-your-health-and-mind/

You're brimming with enthusiasm now, right right?!

What have you added to your life to make it amazing? What superfoods are you curious about?

No comments:

Post a Comment